Monday, January 18, 2010

I felt like I needed to contribute somethingggg





So, I myself enjoy people watching. A lot. These images below are all from my current sketchbook. All of the drawings (individually) are pretty quick direct 45seconds-2min drawings with a ballpoint pen. Yeah I tried to be all fancy and set up lighting for the images, I know I'm retarded. Boobs. Also be kind and text "yele" to 501501 on your cell phones to donate 5 bucks to all those people who are in a crap ton of heartache over in Haiti. They need it. And if your curiouso check out Urban Sketchers (which I am a member of :]) to check out a fund raiser they did using location drawing on a poster to raise awareness.



-P.S. everyone should be reminded the Society of Illustrators student competition deadline is like January 27th so get on it!
-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment