Friday, December 4, 2009

QUEEN IS BACK



I used up all the 'juice' (as stanley martucci would call it) in the beginning of the semester, and I've been drained. I couldnt produce anything, BUT after several naps and lbs, I am once again inspired and ready to work!

Before we start, I'd like to mention a little something about OHGER.
Created and managed by Robert Zimmerman himself, the founding father of Drawger and Illoz. There are 20 members in it, and the selection process is...tough. the exisiting members have to VOTE YOU IN. but, there really isnt much to lose guys! Especially you seniors- you can't join this after one year of graduation. So why not join now!? Well.. there is 50 dollar per year but thats less than 5 dollars per month. and possible growth is dependent on you!
And I also encourage you juniors to apply as well. I WANT TO SEE MORE SVA KIDS THERE!

on the other news!
I have a party thats happening on Dec 18th. its for illustration and cartooning kids to bond and really catch up when we are not at our 'zombie' state. we deserve to have fun. and drink up.
email me if you have any questions : tquerney@sva.edu

Oh yeah follow me on twitter



1 comment:

  1. nomnomnomn i cant wait for OUR party :] shits gunna be fun.

    ReplyDelete